- Fenders should be attached at the base of the stanchions, on the rubrail or on side cleats.
- Adjust them to cover the maximum freeboard.
- Regular cleaning with soapy water (no aggressive detergents) is recommended to prevent marks on the hull.
- They can be positioned vertically (normal use) or horizontally to protect greater width or prevent them rising with the waves.
Outils Océans protection for lifelines, tensioners and anchors are easy to install and close with Velcro.
Lifeline protections are specially designed for even more safety and longevity:
- inner spiral tube to prevent shearing
- high-density foam
- lashing closure at the ends.