Small repairs, mobile maintenance, aerial work, standing work
- For small repairs or emergency call-outs, the CO1 and CO10 toolbags are your best ally. They contain a single semi-rigid compartment. They come in two sizes. The CO1 can be used to store a selection of tools. With its reinforced sides and long shape, the CO10 can carry large plumbing tools. There are two carrying solutions: hand and shoulder strap.
- The CO2 and CO3 tool bags are ideal for mobile maintenance. They can carry and organise a wide selection of tools or just a few tools for targeted repairs.
The CO2 bag offers a large capacity and can easily carry hand or electrical hand tools. CO3 bags have a wide variety of storage for tools, documents, electronic equipment.
- For more partitions, pouches and volume, the large CO5 and CO6 bag organisers are made for you. They can carry a wide range of equipment (electrical tools, measurement, devices, etc.) which remain easily accessible thanks to the wide top and front openings.
- Do you work at height or standing in confined spaces? The CO8 tool bags and belt pouches (COT211105, COT301606 and COT142807, thigh) are ideal for these situations.The CO8 bag opens onto a large central compartment and offer ingenious storage solutions (vertical holders, side pockets, closed front pocket). It can be worn on the belt, over the shoulder or fixed on a harness.
With our tool belts, no more tools in pockets! Stored vertically or horizontally depending on the model, your tools are always close to hand: open and pick.
- For a custom configuration and carrying on the back, Outils Océans has designed a modular back pack. It comes with 1 tool-holder divider and optional pockets and additional dividers. To relieve technicians, a version with integrated trolley completes the range.