Designed from traditional bags, the Outils Océans mail bags offer better service with their innovative design and modern materials.
Mail bags can be made to order: dimensions, materials, flat bottom, square bottom, semi-rigid sliding bottom, carry handles, seal eyelets, etc. Some advice for choosing the bag for your application :
Possible dimensions depend on the materials chosen for manufacture.
Single-side PVC-coated polyamide and 2-sided PVC-coated polyester: we can make any dimensions required.
Woven polypropylene: we can provide bags of width 70 or 80 cm for flat bags and 30×30, 35×35 or 40×40 for square-bottom bags.
All heights can be provided.
Contact us for the colours available for each width.
We offer 3 types of material depending on the use:
- Single-sided PVC-coated polyamide:
- suitable for the body of small-sized bags,
- used for making covers with eyelets (see §3).
- Double-sided PVC-coated polyester:
- suitable for large-sized bags,
- used to make highly robust lined bottoms,
- the strongest material, but also the heaviest.
- Woven polypropylene:
- suitable for bags of all sizes,
- both the strongest and lightest material,
- although not as tough as tarp for pointed items,
- woven polypropylene cannot be fitted with eyelets or snap fasteners.
Which closing and sealing system?
We offer 4 closing systems for use with mail bags depending on the material used at the top of the bag (at the opening), according to the compatibility table below:
Which address system?
We offer external or internal label holders.
Internal label holders can be fitted with a flap. External label holders can be closed using snap fasteners or velcro. Once again, compatibility with the bag body material is important.
Carry handles :
Bottom lined with Woven polypropylene :
Bottom lined with double-sided PVC-coated polyester (TARP) :
Hard polyethylene 18/10 bottom :
- On single-sided PVC-coated polyamide and on double-sided PVC-coated polyester: all colours are possible
- On woven polypropylene: black only.