Open rope bags – T222508 / T303110 / T403110
- reinforced opening gap,
- fast mushroom fixation system
- Body in polyester coated PVC 2 sides,
- reinforced with polyethylene 18/10,
- bottom in polyester coated PVC mesh,
- border in polypropylene webbing,
- T222508 : 35 m of rope 8mm
- T303110 : 75 m of rope 8mm
- T403110 : 100 m of rope 8mm
Contact us for more information
The open rope bags have been developed to stow lines (halyards, sheets…) flaked and ready to run. Their installation is quick and easy.
They can be removed when the boat is at the dock:
- for a better protection against UVs
- to facilitate cleaning and winter storage
Outils Oceans rope bags have been developed in collaboration with racers and have been proven to be solid and long lasting.
- T222508 : Fix in the cockpit for arranging the halyards, reef
- T303110 / T403110 Place in the cockpit on either side of the pit for arranging the halyards.
All the Outils Ocean rope bags have our quick fixation system, which allows for easy installation and removal.